Help For Online Tax Account Access
NOTE: Please see our disclaimer regarding the use of this data.
Please report all questions and problems via email to TaxCollector@ManchesterNH.Gov.
Search tip: You can press Enter after typing search terms to "click" the Go button without using the mouse.
Searching By Tax Account ID: Also known as the tax account number, this is the fastest way of locating tax information.
Searching By Address:
- Search terms are not case-sensitive.
- Enter only one space between search terms.
- The checkboxes for "Real Estate Tax" and "Waste Water Delq" are used for limiting the accounts shown. By default they are both set to on.
- Street numbers must be strictly numeric.
- If the address you are looking for contains a directional (i.e. West Main Street), do not type that in the Street Name field. Use the Street Direction drop-down box to specify a direction.
- You can specify just the name of a street (without a suffix). However, any street number entered will be ignored in this case.
- If you want to specify a street suffix (i.e. ST=Street, AVE=Avenue, etc), do not type that suffix in the Street Name field. Use the Street Suffix drop-down box to specify a street suffix.
- During searching, addresses without street numbers indicate land-only lots with no buildings.
Terminology and Definitions
- Account ID: Identifies a single account. Each taxable property will have exactly one real estate tax account. A property may have other associated tax accounts such as delinquent Waste Water.
- Address: This is the property address, not necessarily the taxpayer's mailing address.
- Billed Taxes: Total taxes billed during the tax year shown.
- Current Taxes Due: Amount of unpaid taxes, liens, and other fees on the account shown only, not including amounts for which the due date is not in the past.
- Interest, Penalties, and Collections: Interest amount due, as of the current date. Fees and charges, if any, are included in the Current and Total amounts due.
- Owner Name: This is the first listed owner for the parcel indicated. Other owners may be on file but may or may not be shown online.
- Roll Code: Indicates the type of account.
- Total Due: Amount of unpaid taxes, liens, and other fees for the account shown only, including amounts for which the due date is not in the past.